Hi Mishelle,

This is something I do. In fact right now I am mid way through day one of my
week-long "Academic Peer tutor" training ( I am taking a break while the
coordinator's review the training manual with the new "APTs"). Please call
me if you want to talk about their training.

-Roberta

On Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 2:11 PM, Banas, Mishelle <[log in to unmask]
> wrote:

> Hi everyone -
>
> I work in a learning center and we do a collaborative program with the
> residence halls. We have a specific residence hall student who is an
> Academic Success Coordinator in each hall. They are set to do some academic
> programming and resource intervention. As part of my role, I do some
> training with them each year. I wondered if anyone else does this and what
> items you cover in the training process with them?
>
> Feel free to email me at: [log in to unmask]<mailto:
> [log in to unmask]> if you have any resources or information.
>
> Thanks so much for your assistance!
> Mishelle
>

> Dr. Mishelle Banas
> Director of Academic Support Programs
> Monmouth College
> 105 Mellinger Hall
> 309-457-2214

> browser to

Roberta Schotka, Director of Programs, PLTC
Wellesley College
phone:781-283-2675
fax: 781-283-3709

College Reading & Learning Association
Assistant Coordinator of Certified Programs