Olatunde,
Thanks for the information on Grambling. I know several wonderful colleagues
who got their degree there!  I guess my concern is that, while the program
might offer classes in learning centers (theory? administration?), the
degree is in developmental education, right? At least that's how I'm reading
it.
Best,
Diana Bell