Hello,

At the beginning of last month, Laurie Hazard posted a lit review on
international student retention. Thanks, Laurie, for taking time to
share the result of your reading!

I have created a checklist for people on our campus (academic counselor,
International Student Club Sponsor, and me) to keep handy when assisting
international students. Others may feel free to use it as is or to adapt
my way of organizing the topics and issues.

Best wishes as you gear up for the fall semester (and wrap up the summer).
Lois

--
Lois Martin
Director, Academic Resource&  Writing Center

Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.