Dear Colleagues,

We have an immediate opening for a Director for our Office of Academic Skills at Washington College. The position supervises an Assistant Director who manages academic support services while the Director serves as the DSS and 504 coordinator.

The position reports to Academic Affairs (Assistant Dean), FT, 12 month position, all benefits.

Washington College is a small liberal arts college founded in 1782 on the Eastern Shore of Maryland. The College is in historic Chestertown, MD, within 1.5 hours of DC, Phil, Baltimore and 3 hrs. from NYC. Our student population is growing 1400+. Our academic reputation is excellent and the College is tapped as one of the private colleges to watch! Join us and help us excel! See the application process at the link below, you may have to paste it in:

hr.washcoll.edu

Best, Kathy
--

Kathryn W. Sack, Ph.D.

Assistant Dean for Academic Resources
Director of the Graduate Program
Office of the Provost and Dean
Washington College
300 Washington Avenue, Chestertown, MD 21620
410-778-7213, FAX 410-778-7580