Kathryn, I'm already using them. Here's a link to the whole set, rather
than sending you five different ones:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH95h36NChI&feature=list_related&playnext=1&list=SP85708E6EA236E3DB

Lois

On 8/25/2011 5:19 PM, Kathryn Van Wagoner wrote:
> Help!  I'm looking for those great learning strategy videos that were shared on the list recently and my searches are failing me.  They are presented by a psychology professor.....
>
> Can you show me to them again?
>
> Thanks.
> Kathryn Van Wagoner
> Utah Valley University Math Lab
> 801-863-8411

Lois Martin
Director, Academic Resource&  Writing Center
Goshen College
1700 South Main Street
Goshen, IN 46526
574-535-7576

Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.