We are hoping to increase use of our Math Lab and Writing Lab.  I am looking for descriptions for students of what they can expect when going when going to a Math Lab or a Writing Lab - What is the role of the tutor and what are the student's responsibilities.

Many thanks,

Suzanne McCarthy
Director of Learning Support
On Course Ambassador