From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kathryn Van Wagoner
Sent: Thursday, August 04, 2011 11:37 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Outlook and the listserve

I could use some instruction, please, from an experienced Outlook user.
Our institution has changed to Outlook as our email client and I'm finding it to be much less functional than our previous client (Groupwise) when it comes to the listserve.

Specifically, I used to be given the option to reply privately to someone who sent a message to the list when replying.  Now I can't find any way to reply privately. Nor can I even access the sender's email address, which would allow me to create a new email to that person.

Does anyone know how to overcome this problem?

Thanks,