Guess What!  If I maximize my Outlook window (or actually open the email instead of preview it) it shows the entire header, complete with email addresses!  The header doesn't wrap inside the preview window.

And since everyone has been so helpful and encouraging, I've stopped long enough to set up my signature.

Thanks,

Kathryn Van Wagoner
Math Lab
Utah Valley University