From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Donna L. Dawson
Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2011 9:51 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: TAP online tutoring

Hi all,

   Do any of you have any experience with TAP (The Anytime Academic
Assistance Program)? I have not tried this.   It is advertised as cost free
to the university but charges students for  levels of help 24/7.  They state
they provide each institution with administrative access to all activity on
the site and data reports on the programs usage.  Their website is:
www.tap247.com.

Donna L. Dawson

Director

Sagan Academic Resource Center