From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Eustace Esdaille [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2011 8:48 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Pre/post test for Freshman Development Seminar courses

Good morning,
Does any of you use or know of a pre/post test for Freshman Development Seminar course you would like to share or point me to?

Thanks

EE

Eustace Esdaille CSM, PhD CPA
Exec. Director of Center for Student Success
University of the Virgin Islands
2 John Brewers Bay
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas, VI 00802
(340)693-1582