We tutor all ranges, my quick responses are below, but feel free to call me to chat about the details . . . .

Pat

Patricia A. Maher, Ph. D.
Director, Tutoring and Learning Services
University of South Florida
4202 E. Fowler Ave.
Tampa, FL  33620
LIB 206
(813)974-5141

So here is my question for the four year university folks out there.....

Q: If your services are NOT part of the academic college or department, but are a campus wide service, and you tutor upper division courses, how do you do that?