Would this person also tutor or just office duties?

-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Erin Hill
Sent: Monday, August 22, 2011 1:04 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Salary query

Hello,

I'm in the process of hiring a Manager for a quantitative tutoring center.
I'm hoping some of you will share the education requirement and salary of your Manager positions? If you would like, you can email me directly instead of replying to the entire list: [log in to unmask]

Thank you,
Erin

Erin Hill, Ph.D.

Quantitative Skills Center Director