From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Hazzard, Nancy
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2011 10:48 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Plan of Study advice

I agree.  Counseling skills have served me very well throughout my 37
years in Student Services including the many years overseeing a Learning
Support Center (with focus on advisement, coaching/counseling throughout
the year) and setting up Content Tutoring Center.

Nancy Hazzard
Onondaga Community College