From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Geddes, Leonard G.
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2011 9:55 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Questions Regarding Freshman and Transfer Tutors

What policy do you all have regarding freshmen and transfer tutors?  Specifically, I am interested in finding out how you handle students who have the qualifications to tutor, but have not taken the course in which they would like to tutor at the current institution.

Thanks for your feedback.

Leonard Geddes
Associate Dean of Co-curricular Programs
Coordinator of the Learning Commons
(828) 328-7024
(828) 328-7274 (fax)
www.lr.edu