What a great idea!  This would be perfect for a focus of an issue of New Directions for Teaching and Learning.  Multiple authors could contribute.  The current issue is on Self-Regulated Learning!

I can see it now.  Diana Bell will be the editor, and several of us could write chapters...

New Directions for Teaching and Learning

Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company

Special Issue: Self-Regulated Learning

Summer 2011

Volume 2011, Issue 126

Pages 1-124

Issue edited by: Héfer Bembenutty

Saundra McGuire, Ph.D.

Assistant Vice Chancellor for Learning, Teaching, and Retention

Professor, Department of Chemistry

135A T Boyd Hall

Louisiana State University

Baton Rouge, LA 70803