I would absolutely do that! And, it would be fun. I will work on a proposal
in the next couple of months--I have to finish the Fall JCRL, finish
revising an article that will come out in the Learning Assistance Review,
and propose a book on Play and Creativity in the Learning Center, then--I
could work on this project.
Diana