From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of McCarthy, Suzanne
Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2011 4:18 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Math Labs and Writing Labs

We are hoping to increase use of our Math Lab and Writing Lab.  I am looking for descriptions for students of what they can expect when going when going to a Math Lab or a Writing Lab - What is the role of the tutor and what are the student's responsibilities.

Many thanks,

Suzanne McCarthy
Director of Learning Support
On Course Ambassador