Hi everyone -

I work in a learning center and we do a collaborative program with the residence halls. We have a specific residence hall student who is an Academic Success Coordinator in each hall. They are set to do some academic programming and resource intervention. As part of my role, I do some training with them each year. I wondered if anyone else does this and what items you cover in the training process with them?

Feel free to email me at: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> if you have any resources or information.

Thanks so much for your assistance!
Mishelle

Dr. Mishelle Banas
Director of Academic Support Programs