Donna:

We considered it briefly here and rejected it after reviewing their
materials (including some sample questions and responses).

In brief, our main reason for rejecting it was that what it offers is,
in our collective opinion, not tutoring! I would describe it as
something more like "question-answering"-not too different from
Yahoo!Answers or similar services, really, except that it's not free.

If you want a more in-depth analysis, feel free to email for more
details.

Jered Wasburn-Moses

Math Center Coordinator

Learning Assistance Programs