From: "Kaar, Kathleen" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2011 3:06 PM
Subject: Logistics and success of online tutoring?

At our school we are looking into alternate channels for general subject tutoring and writing tutoring, particularly for our distance learners.  Can anyone direct me to a good resource and/or share their experiences with online tutoring?  Thanks in advance.

Kitty Kaar
Manager of Tutoring Support Services
Academic and Learning Support Services
La Salle University