All,
I've recently been tasked with coming up with new initiatives for improving our campus' academic support by using "technology-based learning support services."  I am fairly certain this doesn't mean having outside tutors work with our students online, but it could potentially mean having our own internal tutors work online for our students.  It could also mean a variety of other things - like online workshops, instant messaging, learning analytics, etc.  I'm sure I'm not even scratching the surface.  Does anyone have any creative insight into how I would go about addressing this?  Do you have any software that has helped you grow your assistance program to include an online presence?  As always I appreciate your help!

Julianne
Julianne Messia, M.S.
Director of Academic Learning Services
Division of Innovating Learning and Academic Support Services
Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
106 New Scotland Avenue
Albany, NY 12208
Office: Library Building 303 B *New Location*
Phone: 518.694.7147