Hi Patricia,

Just in case you don't already know about these resources, I recommend that you look at:

IWCA - International Writing Center Association http://writingcenters.org/resources/
They have information on subscribing to WCenter, a Writing Center listserv, whose archives will have lengthy discussions on these topics.

Also, look at the Writing Center Research Project http://casebuilder.rhet.ualr.edu/wcrp/
It compiles the largest survey (that I know of!) on writing centers.

Good luck!

-Marcia Toms

---------------------------------
Marcia Toms
Associate Director
Undergraduate Tutorial Center
Division of Undergraduate Academic Programs
North Carolina State University
Campus Box 7118 / 101 Park Shops
Raleigh, NC 27695-7118
919.513.7829
http://www.ncsu.edu/tutorial_center/

"All electronic mail messages in connection with State business that are sent to or received by this account are subject to the NC Public Records Law.  They are retained and may be disclosed to third parties."