Hello Colleagues,

I am in the process of learning the intricacies of TutorTrac with my colleagues here at Florida Atlantic University.  I would love some feedback/guidance (honestly, anything that you think may be helpful) on starting out as a new user with this software.  I believe I can easily do the tutoring schedules, etc. However, I want to be sure I am setting up our SI schedule and tracking appropriately.  Please share with me any helpful hints and/or cautionary statements that may help me avoid any pratfalls.

I apologize for any cross listings and would appreciate being contacted off-list.

Cheers,

Angel Nevin, M.Ed
Coordinator, Supplemental Instruction
Center for Learning And Student Success (CLASS)
Florida Atlantic University
777 Glades Road, GS 223
Boca Raton, FL 33431
T: 561.297.0945
F: 561.297.2151
AIM: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

"The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go."
- Dr. Seuss<http://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/61105.Dr_Seuss>