Hi all -

I have a friend who is interested in doing what we all do and she wanted to know whether there are any doctoral programs in academic support.  I know that many of us come from very diverse academic backgrounds but I'm not familiar with any specific doctoral programs that focus on academic support.  Does anyone on the list know of any such program?

As always, thanks for the information!

Marcy

Marcy Marinelli, Ph.D., NCC
Assistant Director - University of Maryland Counseling Center
Learning Assistance Service
Affiliate Assistant Professor - Department of Counseling & Personnel Services
2202A Shoemaker Bldg.
University of Maryland
College Park, MD  20742
301-314-7680
301-314-9206 (fax)

www.counseling.umd.edu/LAS

Did you know -- You can now schedule appointments online with LAS!  Visit https://lasonline.umd.edu<https://lasonline.umd.edu/>

Disclaimer:  This message is intended for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential and may be subject to confidentiality privileges and protections.  If you are not the intended addressee, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any other dissemination of this message or any attachment is strictly prohibited.  Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.