How People Learn, by Bransford et al.,

Teaching Unprepared Students, by Kathleen Gabriel

The Genius in All of Us: Why Everything You've Been Told About Genetics,
Talent, and IQ Is Wrong, by David Shenk

Best regards,

Saundra

PS  Frank, is there a list of resources on LSCHE?  (I apologize for not
knowing this...)

Saundra McGuire, Ph.D.

Assistant Vice Chancellor for Learning, Teaching, and Retention

Professor, Department of Chemistry

135A T Boyd Hall

Louisiana State University

Baton Rouge, LA 70803