This is being sent on behalf of Lee Bloomcamp of Syngenta.

Ladies and Gentlemen:

I have a colleague who is looking for cottony cushion scale to start a colony for control trials.  If you have seen any populations of these in your area recently, please let me know and we can arrange for some infested plant material to be sent to his lab in Vero Beach.

Thank you,

Lee Bloomcamp

Syngenta Professional Turf and Landscape
8518 SW 98th Ave.
Gainesville, FL  32608
Office phone/fax 352-495-3405
mobile 352-317-0379

Shawn T. Steed
Multi County Environmental Horticulture Production Agent II
UF/IFAS Extension
5339 County Road 579, Seffner, FL   33584-3334
Telephone: 813.744.5519 x 147 / Fax: 813.744.5776
Online Magazine:  www.hortagent.blogspot.com