From: South Central Green Team Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Steed,Shawn T
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2011 3:57 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Got Scale?

This is being sent on behalf of Lee Bloomcamp of Syngenta.

Ladies and Gentlemen:

I have a colleague who is looking for cottony cushion scale to start a colony for control trials.  If you have seen any populations of these in your area recently, please let me know and we can arrange for some infested plant material to be sent to his lab in Vero Beach.

Thank you,

Lee Bloomcamp

Syngenta Professional Turf and Landscape
8518 SW 98th Ave.
Gainesville, FL  32608
Office phone/fax 352-495-3405
mobile 352-317-0379

Shawn T. Steed
Multi County Environmental Horticulture Production Agent II
UF/IFAS Extension
5339 County Road 579, Seffner, FL   33584-3334
Telephone: 813.744.5519 x 147 / Fax: 813.744.5776
Email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> / web: www.tiny.cc/envirohortprod<http://www.tiny.cc/envirohortprod>
Online Magazine:  www.hortagent.blogspot.com<http://www.hortagent.blogspot.com/>

Please note: Florida has a very broad public records law. Most written communications to or from County Employees and officials regarding County business are public records available to the public and media upon request. Your email communication may be subject to public disclosure.

Under Florida law, email addresses are public records. If you do not want your email address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.