Shawn, look like this is a hard scale to find. Let me know if your contacts find any.

UF County logos combined2006color

Stephen H. Brown

County Extension Director & Horticulture Program Leader

University of Florida/IFAS

3406 Palm Beach Blvd., Fort Myers, FL 33916

Lawns, Gardens, and Nurseries Solutions

Phone: (239) 533-7513   Fax: (239) 485-2305

http://lee.ifas.ufl.edu//hort/GardenHome.shtml

Solutions For Your Life"

http://edis.ifas.ufl.edu/TOPIC_SFYL_Start