From: Roberto Denis [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2011 2:27 PM
To: Graham, Wendy D.
Subject: Entry-Level Water Resources Engineers

Dr. Graham:

For a few months, with the help of a recruiter, we have been trying to find a junior engineer to help our small company grow. In an effort to cast a wider net, I wanted to reach out to you to see if you had any recently graduated or soon-to-graduate master's level water resources engineers that you could recommend.

In addition to solid technical abilities, we are looking for a candidate with a high level of maturity and good written and verbal communication skills. I have attached our job description and more information about my company is available at http://www.liquidsolutionsgroup.com. Thank you in advance for any assistance you can provide.

Sincerely,

Rob