This morning I saw a movement of Prairie warblers along with a Yellow warbler, a couple redstarts, and a Yellow-throated warbler.  Most of the birds were moving steadily south through the vegetation.  I hope to check the nature trail this afternoon.  Last night I had Prothonotary warbler there very late.

David Simpson
Fellsmere FL