This morning I went over to the Flagler sod fields and the Mud Bog west
of Bunnell. I again found a single Upland Sandpiper in the fields on the
right off rt 305. At the mud bog I found a good assortment of shorebirds
including Stilt, Solitary, Spotted, Semipalmated, Western, Least,
Pectoral SAndpipers and Short-billed Dowitcher. Later I took my boat
over to Disappearing Island in Ponce de Leon Inlet. There were large
numbers of shorebirds including  Oystercatchers and Whimbrel.

In total, I found 20 species of shorebirds. An excellent day.

Killdeer
Black-bellied Plover  27
Wilson's Plover  76
Semipalmated Plover  25
Piping Plover   8
Whimbrel  1
Stilt Sandpiper 1, 15 (Flagler)
Short-billed Dowitcher 7,   8 (Flagler)
Pectoral Sandpiper 15 (Flagler)
Upland Sandpiper  1 (Flagler)
Greater Yellowlegs  1
Semipalmated Sandpiper  25, 25 (Flagler)
Western Sandpiper  50,  1 (Flagler)
Least Sandpiper  30,  45 (Flagler)
Ruddy Turnstone   15
Sanderling   30