Hi folks,

    Right now in  Gulf Breeze, extreme NW FL, an early surprise front has passed through, air is much drier and comfortable! Wind is NNW about 8 - 12 mph. At dusk we had some birds pass over. Today in our yard and neighborhood, several Yellow Warblers, Redstart, Chat, B & W Warbler, flock of Or. Orioles and Y. B. Cuckoo. The migrant traps beckon tomorrow morning!

Bob Duncan