Hey everyone,
I didn't have a lot of time today, so I could only choose one: Mead Garden or Leu Gardens.  I decided that Leu seems to get a little less birder coverage, so I checked it out.  I arrived around 9:30 and left just before noon.  It was hot and humid, but the birds were pretty active:
AnhingaGreat EgretGreen HeronOspreyCooper's HawkMourning DoveChimney SwiftRuby-Throated Hummingbird (1)Red-Bellied WoodpeckerDowny WoodpeckerNorthern FlickerPileated WoodpeckerRed-Eyed Vireo (10-12)Blue JayTufted TitmouseCarolina WrenBlue-Gray GnatcatcherNorthern MockingbirdBrown ThrasherAmerican Redstart (6-7)Northern Parula (7-8)Yellow-Throated Warbler (2)Prairie Warbler (2)Northern CardinalRed-Winged BlackbirdCommon GrackleBoat-Tailed GrackleHouse Finch
Leu Gardens is located near the intersection of US 17/92 (Mills Ave.) and Virginia Ave. in the northern part of downtown Orlando in Orange County.  There is an entrance fee for non-members (which possibly explains lower birder coverage!).
Good birding,
John ThomtonOrlando, Orange Co.