Jefferson Co., Ashville Rd., ca. 1 mi W of Aucilla River (Snead's Smokehouse Lake) Saturday afternoon about 4:30, while searching For Swallow-tailed Kites (STKI), I saw a flock of 2 or 3 dozen swallows passing by in just a couple of minutes.  Most were Barn Swallows, but there were 2 Cliff Swallows and a Bank Swallow as well.

I only had 2 STKI along the road from US-221 nearly to Monticello, where we had recently been seeing anywhere from 25-45.

Brad Bergstrom
Valdosta, GA