Hello HOSA members!

This Friday, September 30, HOSA at UF will be volunteering at Gator Nights!
Gator Nights is a late-night program that takes place every Friday night at
the Reitz Union from 6:00pm-2:00am. It offers FREE first run movies, bands,
popcorn and soda, improv shows, arts and crafts, interactive games, cultural
events and midnight breakfast to UF students.

HOSA has signed up to volunteer at different stations throughout the night.
Our shift is 8:00pm -11:30 pm on Friday, September 30. We need 8 people to
help out with this event. To reserve a volunteer spot, just send an email to
[log in to unmask] Please only sign up if you're able to stay for the entire
shift.

If you have any questions, feel free to email or write on the Facebook event
wall.

Thanks!
Executive Board 2011-2012
HOSA at UF