Hello everyone,

Due to a scheduling mistake made by the Reitz Union, HOSA at UF is no longer
volunteering this Friday at GatorNights! We really appreciate everyone who
signed up to volunteer, and apologize for any inconvenience this mix-up may
have caused you all. We will definitely be volunteering at GatorNights! in
the future, so watch out for sign-ups later in the semester. Thank you all
again, and see you at our next general body meeting on October 10th!

Sincerely,

Executive Board 2011-2012
HOSA at UF

--