Monday, October 03, 2011
Speaker:   Dr. Patrick Megonigal, Deputy Director, Smithsonian Environmental Research Center
Seminar Title:  Global Change Impacts in Wetland Vulnerability to Sea Level Rise
Presentation:   (Video)
Time:  3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Location:  McCarty Hall B, Room G086
Sponsored By:  UF Soil and Water Science Department

Thursday, October 06, 2011
Speaker:   Dr. Katharine Hayhoe, Research Associate Professor, Department of Geosciences, Texas Tech University
Seminar Title:  Climate projections for Florida: Can we trust the models? (Abstract)
Presentation:   (Video)
Time:  3:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Location:  209 Emerson Alumni Hall
Co-Host:  Florida Climate Institute

Thursday, October 06, 2011
Speaker:   Dr. Katharine Hayhoe, Research Associate Professor, Department of Geosciences, Texas Tech University
Seminar Title:  Climate projections for Florida: Can we trust the models? (Abstract)
Presentation:   (Video)
Time:  3:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Location:  209 Emerson Alumni Hall
Co-Host:  Florida Climate Institute

Please mark your calendars for two upcoming Water Institute Distinguished Scholar Seminars.  Both are scheduled during the week of October 3rd!

Monday, October 03, 2011

Speaker:   Dr. Patrick Megonigal, Deputy Director, Smithsonian Environmental Research Center

Seminar Title:  Global Change Impacts on Wetland Vulnerability to Sea Level Rise

Streaming Video URL: http://video.ufl.edu/service2/public/pub_showMain.php?id=31919

Time:  3:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Location:  McCarty Hall B, Room G086

Co- Host:  UF Soil and Water Science Department

Thursday, October 06, 2011

Streaming Video URL:  http://video.ufl.edu/service2/public/pub_showMain.php?id=31924

Time:  3:30 PM - 4:30 PM

Location:  209 Emerson Alumni Hall

Co-Host:  Florida Climate Institute

"You have received this email because you are subscribed to the WATERINSTITUTE-STU-L mailing list. To be removed from the list, send a message to [log in to unmask] containing this text in the body of the message: "SIGNOFF WATERINSTITUTE-STU-L"