From: Reed Maxwell [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2011 3:33 PM
To: Reed Maxwell
Subject: Postdoctoral Position at CSM

Dear Colleagues-

I have an immediate opening for a postdoctoral position in Water Resources modeling (please see the attached ad) coupled with economic modeling for our new ERC (between Stanford/Berkeley/CSM/NMS).  Please forward this to any interested students (listserves, etc are just fine).  Thanks much, I hope the start of the fall semester (or impending start of the fall quarter) is treating you well.

best regards,
Reed

Reed M. Maxwell, Ph.D.
Director, Integrated GroundWater Modeling Center
Associate Professor
Department of Geology and Geological Engineering
Colorado School of Mines
1500 Illinois St.
Golden, Co 80401
"You have received this email because you are subscribed to the WATERINSTITUTE-STU-L mailing list. To be removed from the list, send a message to [log in to unmask] containing this text in the body of the message: "SIGNOFF WATERINSTITUTE-STU-L"