From: UCOWR [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, September 02, 2011 4:07 PM
To: UCOWR
Subject: Opportunity to nominate for UCOWR Dissertation Awards and Warren Hall Medal

Dear Colleague,

As a UCOWR Delegate from an Active Academic Member Institution, you are eligible and encouraged to nominate worthy candidates for 2012 UCOWR Awards.

The timelines for nominations for the Ph.D. Dissertation Awards and the Warren A. Hall Medal have changed, with dissertation applications due to your Lead Delegate by September 30, 2011 and Warren A. Hall Medal nomination packets being accepted through October 31, 2011.  Nomination letters for the Education and Public Service Awards and the Friends of UCOWR determinations are due February 1, 2012.

We have attached the 2012 Awards Instructions and Timeline and the Lead Delegate list to this message for your convenience.

If you have trouble retrieving these items, please visit the UCOWR website, www.ucowr.org, where the Awards information can be found under the "Awards" tab in the blue bar at the top of the homepage, and the Lead Delegate list can be found under "Membership" starting Wednesday 9/7/11.

On the website, you can also find a Call for Papers for the 2012 UCOWR/NIWR Conference, "Managing Water, Energy, & Food in an Uncertain World", as well as Conference Proceedings, pictures, speaker bios, and other material from our 2011 Conference in Boulder, "Planning for Tomorrow's Water: Snowpack, Aquifers, and Reservoirs".

Again, we encourage you to take this opportunity to nominate noteworthy students, colleagues, and agencies for these awards.

The 2012 UCOWR Awards Committee

--
Rosie Gard
Universities Council on Water Resources

"You have received this email because you are subscribed to the WATERINSTITUTE-STU-L mailing list. To be removed from the list, send a message to [log in to unmask] containing this text in the body of the message: "SIGNOFF WATERINSTITUTE-STU-L"