Hi,
  We decided to take a run along Shiloh Marsh Road late this afternoon to look for shorebirds. We weren't disappointed. We had 40 species by the time the whine of the mosquitoes began to drown out the sounds of Prairie Home Companion coming from the radio. Highlights were Black Terns swooping over the water, some White-rumped Sandpipers, and a little cluster of Roseate Spoonbills feeding in that late afternoon golden sunlight. Of course, the camera was sitting safely at home. The list from e-Bird is below.

Mottled Duck  8
Wood Stork  70
Double-crested Cormorant  10
American White Pelican  1