 I found this unknown bird at the Cocoa Landfill today. The bird on the
 left is a Long-billed Dowitcher, the bird on the right is a Yellowleg, and the
 bird in the middle looks like a giant sandpiper to me. I have the Stokes
 Field Guide to the Birds of North America. It does not show this
 plumage for a any of the Yellowlegs. Also the bill is curved down at the
 end. It has a white eye brown like the Stilt. I'm sure it's a common
 shore bird, but I haven't a clue. Anyone know what it is?

www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/6103967027

 Thanks,
 Danny Bales
 Titusville, Fla.