Hey All-

My sister Terese called me from work at the park this morning to report a White-crowned Pigeon.  The bird was perched with some Mourning Doves on the wires on the west side of A1A, about half-way between the day use area that is south of the park and the south park entrance that is just south of the Sebastian Inlet bridge.  She was driving north from the day use area when she spotted the bird on the wire, but by the time she had turned around to go back for a second look the bird had already flown.  I'll post another report if I hear anything more from Terese later today.

Good birding all.  Greg

Gregory J. Harber
Birmingham, AL
"It's never too late to have a happy childhood."
Tom Robbins