Early this afternoon I found a Black Tern at Ocean Pond. The
bird was perched on a post and seen from the fishing pier.
Late in the afternoon I saw the bird from Hog Pen Landing on
the opposite side of the lake. Terns out here usually work their
way around the lake which is what this one seemed to be doing.
This is my second record of the species in Baker County. The last
time there was a hurricane offshore. Today winds were from the
west.

Earlier in the morning I found a couple of Ovenbirds, a Hooded
Warbler and a Yellow-bellied Flycatcher at Middle Prong. On the
4th I found Blackburnian, Tennessee and Golden-winged and
Black-throated Blue Warblers on the road going into Hog Pen
from CR 250A. On the 6th I had 8 Bobolinks in Bethea SF. Those
and the Blackburnian were new county birds for me.

Bob Richter
Baker County

http://www.pbase.com/Bob_Richter