This morning I went to Turkey Creek to see the Cerulean Warbler reported
 yesterday. I ran into Reinhard Geisler who was doing the same thing. We
 both ran into Bill and Shirley who informed us that they had just seen the
 bird. We were fortunate to locate the bird. It was my first Cerulean male in
 Florida.
 I saw 7 species of warbler:

 Blackburnian
 Cerulean