On Thu, 15 Sep 2011 12:14:29 -0400, Courtney Toles wrote:

> Hi
I'm sorry I did not recieve the newsletter that was sent out. Can you
please add me to the listserv? Dayna Hagerty [log in to unmask] [3]

Thankyou

> Did you not receive the newsletter that was sent out on
Monday? If not let me know so I can get you on the listserv.
> The
meeting is tonight at 7 though, in McCarty B room G086. See ya there!

And thank you for donating :)

Staub wrote:

>> Hello. I am interested in donating some food however
I never received an email about the meeting today. If you could inform
me about the time and location I would be more than happy to donate some
food. Thank you.

>>> Hi everyone,
>>> Just wanted to send out a
reminder that the Ronald McDonald House event is this Sunday. The sign
up websites were sent out on the newsletter and only a few people have
signed up to volunteer and NO ONE has signed up to bring food. Please
think about donating and bringing whatever you can to the meeting
TOMORROW because as of right now we have no food to cook for the
families. In the result that not many people donate food, this event
will be cancelled because we do not have the funds to buy enough food to
serve 45-50 people. This would really not look good for our organization
and I'm sure that we would never go back to Ronald McDonald House if
this happens because that is very embarrassing.
http://www.signupgenius.com/go/ronald28 [1]
www.SignUpGenius.com/go/ronald30 [2]
>>> Thanks guys!
>>> Courtney