Hello CHSC,

I apologize with any issues with the listserv, we are working out some kinks. Please do not respond to the list serv address, as you will be responding to the 238 CHSC members on the listserv. Direct all of your e-mails to the officers:

Carla Smach:       [log in to unmask] Michelle Lawson:   [log in to unmask]
Lan Boi La:
Leilani Sanft:
    [log in to unmask] Sofia Stull-Funes: [log in to unmask]
Shaquavia Hardy:
Courtney Toles:
  [log in to unmask] Nathan Foreman: [log in to unmask]
Kathryne Kostamo:

I have attached the newsletter for those of you who did not get it. I hope to see you all at the meeting tonight. It is at 7 PM in MCCB G086. If you are unable to make it, the minutes will be posted on our website (www.tinyurl.com/chscwebsite).

Thank you!

Carla Smach
President
Collegiate Health Service Corps