Dana,
You are already subscribed to the listserv. I have attached the newsletter. Tonight's meeting is in MCCB G086 at 7PM.

See you there,
Carla Smach
President
Collegiate Health Service Corps

On Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 12:33 PM, Hagerty,Dayna R <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

On Thu, 15 Sep 2011 12:14:29 -0400, Courtney Toles wrote:

Hi I'm sorry I did not recieve the newsletter that was sent out.  Can you please add me to the listserv? Dayna Hagerty [log in to unmask]
Thankyou

Did you not receive the newsletter that was sent out on Monday? If not let me know so I can get you on the listserv.
The meeting is tonight at 7 though, in McCarty B room G086. See ya there!
And thank you for donating :)