I went to Orlando Wetlands Park again today with a friend.  I saw many of
the same species I did yesterday, but I saw many more, including Blue-Winged
Teal and Northern Shoveler.  I also saw more warblers, including many Common
Yellowthroats, a Palm Warbler, and my first Louisiana Waterthrush.  A
white-eyed vireo was kind enough to pose for photographs. In fact, it seems
to me that many of the birds were particularly photogenic today. You can see
more description and photos from my day here:
http://www.learnoutdoorphotography.com/2011/09/orlando-wetlands-park-9242011.html

Orlando Wetlands Park, is north of Rte 50 just west of the St. John's River
in Christmas, FL.  I walked up the birding loop and then cut diagonally
across the park to the influent, and then back to my car.  Here's my species
list from the day, from 7:30am to 11:30am:

Black-bellied Whistling-Duck X
Blue-winged Teal X
Northern Shoveler 4
Anhinga X