My last post from my visit to Orlando Wetlands Park listed a Louisiana
Waterthrush as one of the birds I saw.  One very kind person who saw my
photo from my smugmug gallery has informed me that in fact I had seen a
Northern Waterthrush.  I'm a relatively new birder, and I've only seen a
Northern Waterthrush once before, so I will certainly defer to those with
greater expertise.  I spent about 45 minutes studying Sibley's Guide to
Birds before deciding in my head that it was a Louisiana Waterthrush, so I'd
love to learn from you about how to distinguish them better, so I don't make
this mistake again.  Here's the link to the photos I took:
http://scottsimmons.smugmug.com/keyword/louisiana%20waterthrush#1495630710_9jxj9V2.
 Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

I apologize for the mistake.  I hope it didn't cause any trouble.

Thanks,
Scott Simmons
Winter Park, FL