I went to Orlando Wetlands Park today and found what appears to be a Common
Yellowthroat, but there's a patch of blue on his side right by the wing, or
perhaps coming out from under his coverts.  Does anybody know why this would
be the case?  Here's a link to the photo:
http://scottsimmons.smugmug.com/DailyShoots/2011-09-26/19222718_N32P4C#1499378467_84XqCKF-A-LB.
 Thanks for any insight you can give me.

Scott Simmons
Winter Park, FL